How to Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog in 2020 – learn how do I use Pinterest to promote my website? Best tips on how to get traffic from Pinterest and how to use Pinterest for your blog. My 300,000/mo pageviews Strategy.
How to Enable Rich Pins and Set up a Pinterest Business Account with a Verified Website https://anastasiablogger.com/blogging/pinterest-enable-rich-pins/
🎁 FREE PINTEREST MASTERCLASS:
🎁 Get PINTEREST SEO CHECKLIST HERE:
👩💻 PINTEREST SEO TRAFFIC SECRETS COURSE:
PINTEREST TRENDS CONTENT MARKETING PLANNER
If you want to learn all about Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you can use this guide to start with:
If you’re looking to get more actionable Pinterest marketing videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
FACEBOOK GROUP HELPING BLOGGERS TO GROW:
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
FOLLOW ME on Social Media for More Tips and Inspiration:
— Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/anastasiablogger/
— Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/anastasiablogger/
So, I want you to remember what you learned today and what will help you grow your Pinterest traffic fast:
1. Don’t use a personal account to drive traffic to your website;
2. Don’t ignore the power of Rich pins;
3. Don’t waste your time with group boards, invest most of your efforts in building boards on your own account.
4. Don’t target long-tail keywords on Pinterest. Most of the users are looking for inspiration and use short search phrases of 1 or 3 words maximum.
5. The very first time your image has to be saved to the most relevant board.
6. Create multiple images for each piece of content.
7. Be consistent. If you can’t do it manually, use Tailwind scheduler.
#PINTEREST #PINTERESTTIPS #PINTERESTMARKETING
02:27 Don’t Use A Personal Account
03:00 Rich Pins
03:36 Group Boards vs Own Boards